Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Pyric lv80 raiding warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pyric

PostSubject: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 pm

1. What is your name?

Pyric is character name but real life name is Scott Frederick
2. What is your race and class?

Blood Elf Warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I want to raid and without raids wow just seems to be so slow. I just wana enjoy all the epic fights like I used to.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Avenge the Fallen- left when they started to quit raiding, Slantera (back in its raiding days)- after the quit raiding I left, Servi Letorum- Left cause I was mad of only 1 group doing any raids and not informing other guildies of when raid/instance like events would begin...aka too unorganized.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have raided and dowened all bosses from first in kara to the twins in sunwell.(before nerf content I was still in Black Temple and had Hyjal on farm status.) wasent pre-bc but did a lot of outland raiding.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

Destruction/fire. It is my current spec. It took me a while but I got the crit for it now and hope to get more crit based gear via raids to amp it up. I spent 80 badges to get my t7 chest but I am more then willing to go and get the 60 needed for my gloves and of course the caster crit trinket to do more damage. Destruction may be taking a hit hese days with all the haste gear but with the right crit and the right player it still rapes face just like the old days. Felt good the day I went destro again cause its just my favorite warlock spec.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Pyric

9. How old are you?

17 years old. I turn 18 next month on the 27th.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I started wow long ago with the asperation to raid after hearing stories from friends. Then my time came and I enjoyed to my hearts content of the burning crusade. I wasent 60 when that game first released. This time I was 70 when wrath hit. I hit 80 and worked hard on getting gear. All I wana do Is be apart of something that is meaningful on this game. I find everyone can find whats right for them in this game and for me crawling dungends is my only passion. On one hint of bad note I normally have to get off around 10 server but I can promice thats only for a few more months and then that wont be an issue ever again. If this is not an issue then thank you for those looking over my application.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
Negative Thirty

Last edited by pyric on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:37 am

pyric wrote:
1. What is your name?

Pyric is character name but real life name is Scott Frederick

If one of us were a serial killer, cough Ragtop cough, they'd be halfway to your house by now in the no-windows unmarked white van. In Ragtop's specific case, the back will be stocked full of candy and pieces of little children.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyric

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Well that would intresting. I guess I will have to avoid the party vans in front of my house leaking blood not anti-freeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willsz

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 am

pyric wrote:
I find everyone can find whats right for them in this game and for me crawling dungends is my only passion.

Well Scott,

Having to go to bed at 10 pm will be 1 hour earlier than the raids are scheduled to end. We sometimes go longer for progression.

Obviously didn't understand the examples Drule left on the application. example: Name

The thing that gets me is your 17, playing World of Warcraft, and you can't spell dungeons correctly? If this is accident, maybe you should proofread your application before submitting. (That is if you are serious about joining Nemesis.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 pm

pyric wrote:
Well that would intresting. I guess I will have to avoid the party vans in front of my house leaking blood not anti-freeze.

Don't forget the pieces of little children smeared on the window. Razz

On a more serious note Willsz is 100% correct. In fact, we frequently go past our scheduled times simply because our raiders are so dedicated to getting the job done.

The "dungends" thing is also an issue, I'm afraid. There were a large number of spelling and grammatical errors in your app, and while this isn't English class, we do notice that kind of thing and it makes it difficult to take your app seriously.

My suggestion is to edit your app with the necessary changes and see about your scheduling issues if you'd like to be considered for a raiding position.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyric

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:56 pm

Yes I am bad at english and yea I have to get off at 10 each night, but this means nothing in my performance. I only want to raid. Once hune rolls around and I head off to RU I won't have to worry about it as much. I would not be able to do anything about my timings but dps are easy to replace. If I am not being accepted then I will find anouther guild but don't judge me cause I don't spell well. mainly its cause I type fast and don't look. I am just a person who gets excited at the raids. as it seems the decision is final, I will continue my search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 pm

The issue isn't finding good DPS as replacement, it's the fact that we'd have to replace you every single raid. It's hardly fair to give out one raid spot for every 2 players and force them to share, which is exactly what your asking us to do.

It also reflects poorly on your ability accept constructive feedback when you react so defensively to even my mild way of pointing out issues. Our raid leaders are much, much more aggressive with their criticism.

I am closing this app - Nemesis does not seem to be the raid environment your looking for.

Officer of Nemesis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyric lv80 raiding warlock   

Back to top Go down

Pyric lv80 raiding warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: