Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willsz

PostSubject: Rogue Application   Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Willsz

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I like the idea of the best of the best getting shit done. I don't want to be spending 25+ hours raiding every week. You also like to PVP which I am also interested in doing. According to AJ forums, you are a 3 time (maybe 4) gladiator..which shows you have a very good idea at how this game works.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Primarily a raid member although I do enjoy my share of PVP action. In a guild like this I can't see there being any problems finding members for both aspects. =]

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

Karazhan - cleared, Gruul/Mag - cleared SSC -cleared TK - 3/4 (never killed Kael) 3/5 Hyjal I haven't done any raiding in over a year, I never had the time to fit raid schedules with school, work, and partying.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

Actually, I just decided I was going to be playing expansion so I have done very little research on PVE dps in WOTLK. Many specs that are stated now are subject to change, but if accepted, you have my word that I will find out everything about the rogue class.

7. How old are you?

20 years

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I have played a rogue for about 2 years since I started playing WoW. I know everything about the class and have participated in PVE and PVP. When raiding I plan on being fully raid buffed ( hopefully everyone else is too ) with the knowledge of how to pump out the most DPS I am capable of. The rogue has been a heavy dps class since WoW was released, and I am going to make sure I hold to that. In preparing for a raid, I do everything that is necessary for anyone. Read boss strategies, stock up on consumables, and be on time.

PVP - I have played on a couple different servers with my UD Rogue and NE Rogue. I've only played in the lower 2k ratings but I never got too serious about the whole arena thing.

I know I would be a good member of this guild because I will make sure I get things done. This game is very time consuming, and it's definitely nice to stay ahead of the game in case abnormal situations pop up. Im also a pretty laid back individual and just like to enjoy the game.

Thanks for the time reading this application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:00 pm

I like your application.

I want to clarify something first though...

Quote :
I never had the time to fit raid schedules with school, work, and partying.

Does your schedule fit our future raid times of 7-11PM Tues/Thurs/Sunday? I also noticed that you are on a different server so that would mean a transfer. I want to make sure both parties will be satisfied with a move here so fill me in when you get a chance.

Our vent if you find time is:

Paradox vent:
beepbeep

I look forward to your response.

US-Vindication
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Willsz

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:12 pm

To answer your question..

I am no longer in school and work during the day, therefor my nights are free and I don't spend time doing homework anymore =]

I"ll be 100% on those raid times posted.

In addition...YES, I use a mac..and the vent codec hates me..

resurrectedllama - AIM

w_vanl33t_07@hotmail.com - MSN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Sounds good. I'll be in contact with you soon.

US-Vindication
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 am

Invited 10/26/08

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: