Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Sham/ War app~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snitched

PostSubject: Sham/ War app~   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi's so i'm not 100% on which of my 2 toons i'm getting to 80 (first), so figured that i might as well app as both of them! (my main is the war atm~)

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Snitched ( war ) / Farmed ( sham )

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Ud warrior / Tauren shammy

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Well i've always wanted to try out the whole pve thing, as i barely did any of it for the longest time, and i do like the appeal of the guild with the best players in it, since the main reason i never got into pve that much was due to massive amount of failure that i just did not have the stomach to deal with.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Atm i'd say a Raid Member, as i do want to do a whole bunch of pve, although i will of course be pvping alot also~

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

Pre bc i did everything up to huhu in AQ40 (didnt play when naxx was out), so aq20 bwl mc and such i did.
Bc i did kara/gruuls/half the bosses in za on my warrior, and on my friend's char i did about 4 or so bosses in BT and hyjal

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

On the warrior i'll 'probably' be either arms or prot, mainly depending on where the tuning ends up at
On the shammy, i'd be enh as that's pretty much the most useful spec for them, but keep being resto till wotlk, since i dont have any enh gear and dont feel like farming for it

warrior : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Snitched
shammy : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Farmed

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

My gear is somewhat lacking as i started playing this game somewhat recently with my own account, basically my warrior hit 70 about 3 or 4 weeks into s4, and my shammy hit 70 about 3 weeks before the season ended.
As i would imagine this would mainly be a wotlk guild, and right now i dont play WoW all that much until the xpac comes or arenas stop lagging so badly~ Mostly i just play DotA with a bunch of friends (rodigey, if you knew him idk~ he had you on friends on his druid when i played on it for funsies Surprised). However if you will want/need to do some sort of a tryout then i wouldnt mind coming on and doing whatever it is that needs to be done~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:50 am

Who else can vouch for you from Thunderlord? I know Rodigey... from what I remember he never raided so I can't really base that off of anything.

US-Vindication
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
snitched

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:58 am

I never really did any raiding on tlord past karas and gruuls and whatnot, and i highly doubt kara and gruuls matter in any way for vouching~
i guess some other person i know that you do is stewdawg and moops, but once again that's just from pvp and not pve Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:04 am

Likely going to run ZA tues and/or thurs since it only has a 36 hour CD now. Be around Razz

Have one of those two say hi on the forums or bug Drule, it'll go a long way.

Quote :
since the main reason i never got into pve that much was due to massive amount of failure that i just did not have the stomach to deal with.

Also, while there are a number of skilled players here, the first few weeks of Naxx aren't likely to be pretty - for any guild. Coming prepared with everything necessary (Flasks etc) even though you know you'll probably just die will be mandatory. So will not freaking out after the 6th attempt on whoever. I trust that wouldn't be an issue.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snitched

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Vis wrote:
Likely going to run ZA tues and/or thurs since it only has a 36 hour CD now. Be around Razz

Have one of those two say hi on the forums or bug Drule, it'll go a long way.

Quote :
since the main reason i never got into pve that much was due to massive amount of failure that i just did not have the stomach to deal with.

Also, while there are a number of skilled players here, the first few weeks of Naxx aren't likely to be pretty - for any guild. Coming prepared with everything necessary (Flasks etc) even though you know you'll probably just die will be mandatory. So will not freaking out after the 6th attempt on whoever. I trust that wouldn't be an issue.

Obviously the issue is not wiping due to not being familiar with content / being undergeared is not what i am frustrated about, but when you have a raid with people obviously overgeared for a certain encounter and wiping due to not knowing the class/ not being able to adapt to a certain situation which was not deterministically expected is just plain.... wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Come to ZA with us sometime and we'll see where things go from there. Let me know what spec you will be beforehand if you decide to do so please.

US-Vindication

Last edited by Drulethen on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
snitched

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

shure, i'll probably go as arms w/e spec i am right now, 53/8/ i guess, as i dont exactly have the hit gear for fury
going to assume that it's going to be something like tomorrow at 7 servertime?
I will be doing an assignment in school, but will most likely be home in time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gideion

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Tomorrow at 8pm central, I believe thats server time. Be there or be []
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:31 am

Invited 11/6/08.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sham/ War app~   

Back to top Go down

Sham/ War app~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: