Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoonmaster

PostSubject: Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.   Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:40 pm

What is your name?
Spoonmaster

What is your race and class?
Tauren Shaman.

Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Nemesis is a guild that's got strong PVE and PVP, which I both enjoy thoroughly, Nemesis has the power to clear content, and I want to be part of that.

What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
In BC, I casually raided in Death Cult Armageddon up to TK and SSC pre-3.0, and up to Hyjal and BT post-3.0 easy mode, I that guild because they had essentially fallen apart, and alot of my friends had either moved on or quit.

Focus is my most recent guild that I have just left, their all great people, but I couldn't find my groove and sadly, it just wasn't the place for me.

Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I'd like to Raid as you guys push into the 2D and 3D Sarth as well as get back into the PVP niche until Tier 8 comes out.

Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

The PVE content I have experienced is not amazing, but quite good. In BC, I cleared Kara,Gruul,Magtheridon, SSC, TK. Post-3.0, Hyjal and BT.

As for WoTLK, I've cleared all Naxx-10 and 25, Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25, and Eye of Eternity 10.

What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
I have a strong elemental gear set with full epics and roughly 1970-2k spell damage unbuffed, much more up to 2800 depending on raid buffs, flasks, food, and my Totem of Wrath. The current elemental raid spec is (54/17/0), which since the patch this week, has been quite good for overall DPS output. I check EJ every week or two to make sure I'm still doing things right as patches come and such. As ele, I'll be doing (54/17/0).

My resto set is strong, and I've healed Naxx 10, 25, as well as OS 10,25 and Eye as both elemental and resto.
I PVP for resto and have a decent PVP set so far, but as for my PVE set, its all epics besides some PVP gear such as belt and wrists. Despite this, I am a competent healer and if needed can fill a heal spot. (0/13/58)

Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Spoonmaster
I have the wrong wrists on in this page, but I shall update that soon.

How old are you?
I am 17 years old.

If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I'll be there to raid as long as you need me, unfortunately, real life and school stuff does come up, but I'll do absolute best to make raid times, especially if its for progression. Shout-out to Sklin, whom is my savior and my god.

<Discples of Sklin> forever.

Haiku Time.
This is a haiku
Canadians are fat LOL
Fattest is Ashie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.   Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I'll contact you in game to chat more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.   Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Okey dokes, I'll be on.

Also, if i'm not on, I'm in your guild's vent like, 24/7 around the bottom channels where Sklin hangs out, so don't forget to check there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Haven't been able to been on long much this week plus have been really really sick, but I'm starting to feel alot better and I'm all caught up with my schoolwork.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch you now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.   

Back to top Go down

Spoonmaster, Cutest Shaman in all of Northrend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: