Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Nightmann - DeathKnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightman

PostSubject: Nightmann - DeathKnight   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 pm

1. What is your name?

Nightmann

2. What is your race and class?

Orc Deathknight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Nemesis looks like a solid raiding guild, and my friend vinna says there isnt much drama which is a plus.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Angkor, left because the officers were all immature l2p alts who used us to gear their freshly turned blue/green geared alts.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

would not mind both, though would def. prefer to be a raid member.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Almost every instance. pre-bc: mc, zg, aq 20 and 40; TBC: kara, mag, gruul, ssc, tk, bt, hyjall, and up to mu'ru in sw (before they nerfed the crap out of every instance). this was all on my hunter "steveerwin" whom i transfered over from eredar. WOTLK: sarth 10/25, naxx 10/25, malygos 10

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

atm im 32/39 dw spec, and plan to continue in it untill 2h unholy becomes waay better - which is speculative at this point, gonna have to wait till ulduar to know for sure.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

dont have a photobucket account so cant post a ui, tho i pretty much just use the ingame wow interface with raid addons

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

im a pretty chill down to earth guy, dont mind if i dont get a raid spot immediately. My friend vinna is in nemisis and can vouch for my playstyle. would like to keep my app open until a spot opens.
Back to top Go down
nightman

PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - DeathKnight   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm

aw crap just realized i forgot an armory link, here it is:
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - DeathKnight   Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Yo,

New kid here!

I'v played with Nightmann quit a bit and he is a pretty good player. For those who know me, I'm pretty demanding of those I play with, lol just ask Salt about my ignore list...

Night will learn well, he does play well with others, and as a rule I find him to be an asset to any group or raid.

He gets my, limited influence, vote.

later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - DeathKnight   

Back to top Go down

Nightmann - DeathKnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-