Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calahad

PostSubject: Rogue Application   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?
Calahad

2. What is your race and class?
im an undead rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.
interesting on a progression guild, and a nice enviorement. lol also that dont /gdisbanded.

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?
Casual, illidan missionaries. Both disbanded

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
CORE RAIDER

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
25/10 naxx 25/10 os (2d down) 25/10 maly 25/10 voa (the new boss also) 25/10 ulduar (leviathan, razorscale, xt). i stop playing when bc come out, and return at WOTLK

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Combat spected 15/51/5

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?
21, ready to gamblee

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
im a committed raider, and a good teammate. and i try my best to roll my class, as i deeps i regulary do 5k plus. thanks for your consideration.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
have no problem with that time, was the same as my last guild
Back to top Go down
Calahad

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:15 pm

my fault i miss the armory link
Back to top Go down
Calahad

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Copy Pasta

Yo,

I will reserve Comment on this application until it has been compleated. Please read the 2 sticky posts in this forum carefully and fill in EVERYTHING that has been asked for, no exceptions.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

Doing it right since '08.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calahad

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 am

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?
Calahad

2. What is your race and class?
im an undead rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.
interesting on a progression guild, and a nice enviorement. lol also that dont /gdisbanded.

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?
Casual, illidan missionaries. Both disbanded

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
CORE RAIDER

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
25/10 naxx 25/10 os (2d down) 25/10 maly 25/10 voa (the new boss also) 25/10 ulduar (leviathan, razorscale, xt). i stop playing when bc come out, and return at WOTLK

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Combat spected 15/51/5

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Calahad
i dont have a scrrenshot, but i used XPearl frame unit, recount (to track my damage and deeps).

9. How old are you?
21, ready to gamblee

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
im a committed raider, and a good teammate. and i try my best to roll my class, as i deeps i regulary do 5k plus. thanks for your consideration.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
have no problem with that time, was the same as my last guild
Back to top Go down
Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:18 am

Your expertise seems incredibly low, but after inspection it looks like although you aren't at the expertise cap, Armoury is also failing hcore at actually counting how much expertise you have (should be 18-19 in that gear+spec?) Most stuff looks ok aside from being a little low on the crit, and not having a 2nd profession is another drop in potential DPS (superb AP from bracers as a LW, or crit as a skinner, etc.).

If I wasn't studying I'd find a good pic to sum it up, so instead I'll just reiterate that Vinna is a fatty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calahad

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:56 pm

yeah i know my exp is low it should be at least 26, but 22 help im trying on it. But there's seem that the armory got a prob my stats, actually i got 3848 AP and 36.25 crit, so dunno y it appears 3700, and 26.25 crit. About the professions i was a miner, do i drop it since i knew it was worthless so im not decide what other proff to pick.

Thx for the consideration
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 am

Yo,

Ample time has passed this application was not finished, and due to the fact we are not tripping over our selfs to add rogues to our roster we will pass on this application.

later days,
Vinna - Corey

Doing it right since '08.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-